
Jack's favorite things these days! He'll say "tent, tent" so John will make a tent with a blanket and they can hide underneath. Gymbo is this clown from his Gymboree play gym that he just loves. I hope he outgrows the clown fast because honestly the little doll freaks me out!
Matt - I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to write a new post. I promise to update more often. At least Jack can say "Matt" now! That should definitely guarantee him favorite nephew status.
4 comments:
you might have to show him poltergeist to really convey the scariness of clowns.
If he ends up really liking clowns we have a Emil Childhood Collection that we'd be happy to part with. It even comes with a Christmas ornament.
jack looks more and more like you every day karolyn! what a little cutie!
Em - good idea! I'll scare the bejesus out of him and he'll never want to see that clown again!!
Bird - thanks SO much for the offer but I'd hate to deprive your little one of Daddy's clown collection.
Ali - thanks! Some looker, huh?! ;)
Post a Comment