It's your friend, K. Kelley here :) Susan D. stopped by my office and I had been meaning to ask her how you were doing. Then we took a break and viewed your lovely family. You guys are so beautiful (I luv it!)
Guess what? My wife and I are expecting---(I see that your mouth is open w/ shock). Yeah, I was the same way when she told me. Well, today my wife is 3 months pregnant. I'm excited, happy, nervous--you name it. It's been so long I hope I still have the "juice"! My boys are turning into "little men". Kai Jr is in the 7th grade and Jordan is in the 5th. Kai Jr is almost as tall as me and is starting to wear my clothes. (Tell John to watch out -- LOL) OK - I won't take up anymore of your blog. Take care and start keeping in touch.
1 comment:
Hi K!
It's your friend, K. Kelley here :) Susan D. stopped by my office and I had been meaning to ask her how you were doing. Then we took a break and viewed your lovely family. You guys are so beautiful (I luv it!)
Guess what? My wife and I are expecting---(I see that your mouth is open w/ shock). Yeah, I was the same way when she told me. Well, today my wife is 3 months pregnant. I'm excited, happy, nervous--you name it. It's been so long I hope I still have the "juice"! My boys are turning into "little men". Kai Jr is in the 7th grade and Jordan is in the 5th. Kai Jr is almost as tall as me and is starting to wear my clothes. (Tell John to watch out -- LOL)
OK - I won't take up anymore of your blog. Take care and start keeping in touch.
Kai Kelley
Post a Comment