Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!



This past Thursday was Jack's very first Christmas Program. The theme was "Happy Birthday Jesus" and all the kids wore costumes to represent part of his birthday cake. Jack was one of the candles that represented "God is the Light of the World".

All of the kids were just adorable!! Some cried, some laid down on the steps, some put their costumes on their head. Jack loudly questioned his teacher about the location of his baby sister Isabel. (I had her in the stroller so I guess he couldn't see her). We raced to the front so he'd be appeased and let the show go on! He claims he was singing SO LOUD but he never uttered a word. He sings all the songs at home for me so it must have been stage fright!

They sang Happy Birthday Jesus, Baby Jesus, Jingle Bells and We Wish you a Merry Christmas. See a couple videos below.

At the end, each child was given a gift from St. Nicholas. I was so proud of Jack!


1 comment:

em said...

he may not be singing, but he can really jingle.